Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Home

I finally went home for a few days. It was so nice to see my sister, kitties and parents.
Sadly my sister is still in high school (sucker) so these pictures were taken right before she left me at home with the kittens.


Soo cute


Her hair is so long and beautiful, I want it!


Now, I would like to introduce you to my kitties!
We have three purebred Persians and I looove them so much :)

This here is Charlie 
Hes the oldest one of the bunch and likes sleeping in bowls and sinks, so funny.





Then there is Lucy the princess




 And the baby Stella.
When I was taking pictures of her she got really close to the lens, and I just thought the picture was so cute I had to share!



My dad had a lovely roast beef and yorkshire pudding dinner (my fave) waiting for me when I arrived home, it was soo delicious!
I also ended up going to a friends wresting match witch was really fun and made me miss being in Jiu Jitsu..but not enough to join again, haha.
I finally 'Watched Life Of Pi' and ended up balling my eyes out because it was so sad but very endearing at the same time, its definitely on my top 10 fave movies now! You must all see it!
Any who, it was really fun and I miss my kittens already, I wish I could take them home with me!











Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Your little sister is adorable! And so are your cats. I love how that last one is doing a little pose for the camera! Thanks for sharing! M&K at brewedtogether.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! and yes little stella loves to pose for the camera, haha :)

      Delete